ADVICE & PLANNING
The way to the perfect in-vehicle system
- Trained ALUCA partners will work with you to find the optimum solution for your in-vehicle system.
- Your ideal racking system is worked out on the fully equipped demo vehicle and planned in the 3D configurator.
- This plan is sent to ALUCA’s headquarters where it undergoes a final check and is converted into a detailed quotation.
DESIGN & PRODUCTION
Top manufacturing quality
- ALUCA places the highest demands on the quality of its products. Highly motivated employees, clearly structured processes and continuous improvements ensure smooth production processes. On-time delivery is a key aspect of our commitment to top quality standards.
- The individual components for the ALUCA vehicle rackings are made from aluminium sheets in several production steps.
- These components are then assembled into modules according to your individual specifications. After a careful, final inspection, the modules are packed and delivered to the customer or installation partner.
When off the rack isn’t enough
- When it comes to catering to specific requirements, ALUCA design engineers work hand in hand with the in-house special parts construction team to meet the customer’s brief. Heavy-duty rails, customised drawers, made-to-measure containers and trays, unique mounts and holders for customer-specific materials or tools – these products are made in the ALUCA special parts department.
- Our priority is to find the best solution. Because a well-equipped vehicle allows mobile service staff to optimise their working processes and provides more value to your company.Im Vordergrund steht der Anspruch, die beste Lösung zu realisieren. Denn ein gut bestücktes Fahrzeug ermöglicht dem mobilen Servicemitarbeiter optimale Arbeitsabläufe und Ihrem Unternehmen eine höhere Wertschöpfung.
For the tricky parts
- The customised vehicle unit mainly fits out command and control vehicles for services with high-tech communications systems, but radio technology, mobile office communications and state-of-the-art data systems are also increasingly finding their way into conventional service vehicles.
- Working with the customer, an individual solution is found for each request – starting with an analysis of requirements, then a sketch of the solution and, finally, implementation.
Quality and service until the end
- ALUCA installation partners value System ALUCA because they appreciate its lightweight construction and easy-to-install design. The extensive range of fittings and accessories is helpful when it comes to ensuring that the installation process runs smoothly and safely in every commercial vehicle.
- Certified and trained specialists will install your vehicle system. They guarantee the correct installation procedures are followed in accordance with the ALUCA installation guidelines.