ADVICE & PLANNING
The way to the perfect in-vehicle system
- Trained ALUCA partners will work with you to find the optimum solution for your in-vehicle system.
- Your ideal racking system is worked out on the fully equipped demo vehicle and planned in the 3D configurator.
- This plan is sent to ALUCA’s headquarters where it undergoes a final check and is converted into a detailed quotation.
DESIGN & PRODUCTION
Top manufacturing quality
- ALUCA places the highest demands on the quality of its products. Highly motivated employees, clearly structured processes and continuous improvements ensure smooth production processes. On-time delivery is a key aspect of our commitment to top quality standards.
- The individual components for the ALUCA vehicle rackings are made from aluminium sheets in several production steps.
- These components are then assembled into modules according to your individual specifications. After a careful, final inspection, the modules are packed and delivered to the customer or installation partner.
When off the rack isn’t enough
- When it comes to catering to specific requirements, ALUCA design engineers work hand in hand with the in-house special parts construction team to meet the customer’s brief. Heavy-duty rails, customised drawers, made-to-measure containers and trays, unique mounts and holders for customer-specific materials or tools – these products are made in the ALUCA special parts department.
- Our priority is to find the best solution. Because a well-equipped vehicle allows mobile service staff to optimise their working processes and provides more value to your company.
For the tricky parts
- The customised vehicle unit mainly fits out command and control vehicles for services with high-tech communications systems, but radio technology, mobile office communications and state-of-the-art data systems are also increasingly finding their way into conventional service vehicles.
- Working with the customer, an individual solution is found for each request – starting with an analysis of requirements, then a sketch of the solution and, finally, implementation.
Quality and service until the end
- ALUCA installation partners value System ALUCA because they appreciate its lightweight construction and easy-to-install design. The extensive range of fittings and accessories is helpful when it comes to ensuring that the installation process runs smoothly and safely in every commercial vehicle.
- Certified and trained specialists will install your vehicle system. They guarantee the correct installation procedures are followed in accordance with the ALUCA installation guidelines.